West Georgia Cornhole's newest PRO Cornhole Boards are our second generation boards. Made with 10+ years of playing Cornhole and the highest quality Cornhole building experience. When you purchase these boards you can rest easy knowing that you will be playing on the best boards in the country and made in the USA!
- Tops are made from solid 3/4" 3B Baltic Birch or 3B Maple(The most premium plywood on the market)!
- All frame components are made from 4B Baltic Birch Plywood
- Built to tournament grade specs 24" wide x 48" long, 3" off front and 12" in back for the perfect pitch angle.
- All components are precision cut on Professional Commercial grade CNC machine.
- Assembled with pocket hole construction and Titebond 2 wood glue for added strength.
- All wood edges have a soft round-over, which adds finished appearance and prolongs bag life.
- Built in scoreboard added on one leg brace side.
- Chunky folding legs for maximum stability and vibration dampening.
- 2 Underside cross braces to eliminate any extra bounce and vibrations.
- Entire frame is specially routed into the top main board for extra strength, rigidity and bag bounce management!
- Graphics are directly UV printed onto the wood. No "old school" vinyl here!
- West Georgia Cornhole Proprietary Board Armor Technology Finish to seal the top graphics and exterior frame components.
*This set is excluded from our free shipping program